Say Hello in the Greek Language
|English:||Good day||My name is|
|Greek:||Kalimera||To honoma moo|
|Pronunciation:||Kah-lee-MEH-rah||Toh HO-no-MA MOO|
Did You Know You Were Speaking Greek
Words in English from the Greek language:
- Online Greek Lessons
- Ukinda: Learn to Read Greek
- Learning New Testament Greek
- BBC Languages: Greek
- Greek Grammar
- Perseus Project Greek Dictionary
- NASA: Voyager Audio Greeting in Greek
- Ancient Greek for Kids includes food, government, sports, & more!
- The Greek Language Through Time
- Ancient Greek Texts and Translations
- History of Greek Dancing
- The Ancient Greek World
- CIA World Factbook: Greece
- Greece: Country Information
Who Can You Talk To?
There are 13,068,650 people in Greece, Albania, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bulgaria, Canada, Congo, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Macedonia, Malawi, Paraguay, Poland, Romania, Russia (Europe), Sierra Leone, South Africa, Sweden, Tunisia, Turkey (Europe), Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States of America who speak Greek. Now you can say hello to 13,068,650 people!* *Source: Ethnologue: Greek
Say Hello to the World was created by Lorri Mon.
Back to Say Hello homepage.