Say Hello in the Hebrew Language
|English:||Hello||My name is|
Did You Know You Were Speaking Hebrew?
Words in English from the Hebrew language:
- Writing the Hebrew Alphabet includes video instruction
- Hebrew Alphabet
- Learn the Aleph-Bet – Akhlah, the Jewish children’s learning network
- 500 Basic Hebrew Words Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view this content
- Hebrew Tongue Twisters
- University of Texas at Austin: Hebrew Language Tutorials
- NASA: Voyager Audio Greeting in Hebrew
- Hebrew Language Profile
- U.S. State Department Background Notes: Middle East and North Africa
- Country Study: Israel
- CIA World Factbook: Israel
- Israel: International Travel
- History of the Jews
- Kosher Recipes
- Jewish Recipes
- American Jewish Historical Society
- The Jewish Calendar
- Hanukkah: Festival of Lights
- The Holocaust: A Learning Site for Students
Who Can You Talk To?
There are around 5,302,770 people in Israel, Australia, Canada, Germany, Palestinian West Bank and Gaza, Panama, United Kingdom, and the United States of America who speak Hebrew.
Now you can say hello to 5,302,770 people!*
*Source: Ethnologue: Hebrew
Say Hello to the World was created by Lorri Mon.
Back to Say Hello homepage.