Say Hello in the Hindi Language
|English:||Hello||My name is|
Did You Know You Were Speaking Hindi
Words in English from the Hindi language:
- Hindi Alphabet at Syracuse University
- Hindi Alphabet
- Hindi Alphabet at University of Pennsylvania In Real Video files; requires Real Player.
- Travel in India: Hindi Words & Phrases
- Hindi at University of Pennsylvania
- Hindi 101 at Syracuse University
- Hindi Language Profile
- Hindi Audio and Video Exercises
- Hindi Language Videos with Translation
- NASA: Voyager Audio Greeting in Hindi
- Ancient India for Kids
- Indian Calendar
- The Taj Mahal
- Indian Food
- Map: Offical Languages of Indian
- India Political Map 1999
- Hindi: The Language of Songs
- CIA World Factbook: India
- Country Study of India
- India: International Travel
Who Can You Talk To?
There are about 260,302,820 people who speak Hindi in Bangladesh, Belize, Botswana, Germany, India, Kenya, Nepal, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, the United States of American, Yemen, and Zambia.
Now you can say hello to 260,302,820 people!*
*Source: Ethnologue: Hindi
Say Hello to the World was created by Lorri Mon.