Say Hello in the Hungarian Language
|English:||Hello||(Your name) I am|
|Hungarian:||Szia||(Your name) vagyok|
|Pronunciation:||SEE-yah||(Your name) vahj-OK|
Did You Know You Were Speaking Hungarian?
Words in English from the Hungarian language:
|paprika||vampire (from "vampir")|
|hussar||kuvasz (the dog)|
- Hungarian Language Course
- Introduction to the Hungarian Language
- English-Hungarian Dictionary
- Forms of Hungarian Verbs
- Hungarian Language Profile
- BBC Languages: Hungary
- NASA: Voyager Audio Greeting in Hungarian
- Hungarian Language Videos with Translations
- Hungarian History Timeline
- Hungarian Recipes
- St. Stephen and Hungary
- Hungarian Culture: Literature, Arts, Music, Museums, and more!
- CIA World Factbook: Hungary
- Country Study of Hungary
- Hungary: International Travel
Who Can You Talk To?
There are over 12,319,330 people in Hungary, Australia, Austria, Canada, Israel, Romania, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine, and the United States of America who speak Hungarian.
Now you can say hello to 12,319,330 people!*
*Source: Ethnologue: Hungarian
Say Hello to the World was created by Lorri Mon.
Back to Say Hello homepage.