Say Hello in the Italian Language
|English:||Good day||My name is|
|Italian:||Buon giorno||Mi chiamo|
|Pronunciation:||bwohn JOR-noh||MEE kee-AH-mo|
Did You Know You Were Speaking Italian
Words in English from the Italian language:
- Italian for Travelers
- Learn Italian
- A Brief History of the Italian Language
- BBC Languages: Italian
- Learn to Speak Italian
- Oggi E Domani Language Lessons
- CDF Italian Lessons
- English-Italian Picture Dictionary
- Italian-English Dictionary
- English-Italian Dictionary of Computer Terms
- NASA: Voyager Audio Greeting in Italian
- Italian in Italy learning videos in Italian with translations
- Italian Dialect: Poetry
- Italian Proverbs
- Italian Recipes
- Italian Cuisine in Italian
- Italian Films
- CIA World Factbook: Italy
- Italy: International Travel
- History for Kids: Ancient Rome
Who Can You Talk To?
There are 61,068,677 people in Italy, Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Egypt, Eritrea, France, Germany, Israel, Libya, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Paraguay, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, the United States of American, and Vatican State who speak Italian.
Now you can say hello to 61,068,677 people!*
*Source: Ethnologue: Italian
Say Hello to the World was created by Lorri Mon.
Back to Say Hello homepage.