Say Hello in the Mohawk Language
|English:||Hello||(your name), they call me|
|Mohawk:||Sekoh||(your name) yonkyats|
|Pronunciation:||SEH-goh||(your name) YONG-yats|
- Mohawk Native Tongue
- Mohawk Words: Various Samples
- 20 Vocabulary Words in Mohawk
- Useful Words and Phrases
- Mohawk Language
- Kid’s Stop: Languages Mohawk
- Mohawk Literature
- Mohawk Months
- Treaty with the Mohawk, 1797
- Constitution of the Iroquois Confederacy
- Mohawk: American Indian Studies
- Quebec History: Mohawk Indians
- Iroquois Creation Story
- Iroquois History for Kids
- Mohawk Nation News
- Thanksgiving Address
Who Can You Talk To?
There are around 3,540 people who speak Mohawk in Ontario, Southern Quebec, and the United States of America.
Now you can say hello to 3,540 people!*
*Source: Ethnologue: Mohawk
Say Hello to the World was created by Lorri Mon.
Back to Say Hello homepage.