Say Hello in the Portuguese Language
|English:||Good day||My name is|
|Portuguese:||Bom dia||Meu nome|
|Pronunciation:||bohn DEE-ah||MEH-oo NOH-meh|
Did You Know You Were Speaking Portuguese?
Words in English from the Portuguese language:
- Short Portuguese Lessons
- Portuguese Pronunciations animals, body-parts, family, and more
- Language Differences: English and Portuguese
- Talk Portuguese
- BBC Languages: Portuguese
- BBC: Languages Across Europe
- English-Portuguese Picture Dictionary
- English to Portuguese Translations
- English-Portuguese Dictionary
- NASA: Voyager Audio Greeting in Portuguese
- Portuguese in Angola and Brazil instructional videos in Portuguese with translations
- Project Gutenberg: Books in Portuguese
- Useful Expressions and Greetings
- History of the Portuguese Language
- Portugal – Encyclopedia.com
- Portugal: Art and Tradition
- Portuguese Recipes
- Portuguese Government WebPortal
- CIA World Factbook: Portugal
- CIA World Factbook: Brazil
- Country Study of Portugal
- Country Study of Brazil
- Portugal: International Travel
- Brazil: International Travel
Who Can You Talk To?
There are around 202,468,100 people who speak Portuguese in Portugal, Brazil, the United States of America, Canada, India, Macau, France, Mozambique, Angola, Indonesia, Spain, Guinea Bissau, Germany, the United Kingdom, the Cape Verde Islands, and Sao Tome e Principe.
Now you can say hello to 202,468,100 people!*
*Source: Ethnologue: Portuguese
Say Hello to the World was created by Lorri Mon.
Back to Say Hello homepage.