Say Hello in the Romanian Language
|English:||Good day||My name is|
|Romanian:||Buna ziua||Numele meu este|
|Pronunciation:||BOO-nuh ZEE-wa||NOO-meh-leh MEH-oo ESS-tay|
Did You Know You Were Speaking Romanian?
Words in English from the Romanian language:
- Romanian Lessons
- The Romanian Language
- BBC: Languages Across Europe – Romanian
- Romanian Language: Greetings, Civilities and Getting Around
- Romanian in Romania instructional videos in Romanian with translations
- English-Romanian Dictionary of Proverbs
- Stories translated into Romanian
- Project Gutenberg: Books in Romanian
- Romanian Language Profile
- NASA: Voyager Audio Greeting in Romania
- The History of the Romanian Language
- Romanian History
- Romania – Encyclopedia.com
- CIA World Factbook: Romania
- Country Study of Romania
- Romania: International Travel
Who Can You Talk To?
There are 23,623,890 people speak Romanian in Australia, Azerbaijan, Canada, Finland, Hungary, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Muntenia, Romania, Russia (Europe), Serbia and Montenegro, Tajikistan, Transylvania, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, the United States of America, and Uzbekistan.
Now you can say hello to 23,623,890 people!*
*Source: Ethnologue: Romanian
Say Hello to the World was created by Lorri Mon.
Back to Say Hello homepage.