Say Hello in Sign Language
|English:||Hello||My name is|
Click here to see "Hello" signed.
Click here to see "My Name" signed.
Sign Language Alphabet
Non-English Manual Alphabets
- British Two-handed Alphabet Manual
- German Alphabet Manual
- Greek Alphabet Manual
- Lorm Deafblind Alphabet Manual
- Norwegian Alphabet Manual
- Russian Alphabet Manual
- Spanish Alphabet Manual
- Swedish Alphabet Manual
Learning Sign Language
- ASL Dictionary
- Interactive Finger Spelling Guide
- Finger Spelling Chart
- Baby’s First 100 Signs
- Learn SignWriting A written form of Sign Language
Sign Language Culture
- Deaf Culture 101
- Travel Inside the Ear short video
- Deafness and Hearing Impairment Factsheet World Health Organization
- National Association of the Deaf
- Technology Issues and Advances for the Deaf
Who Can You Talk To?
There are around 360 million people with hearing loss worldwide.
Now you can say hello to 360,000,000 people!*
*Source: World Health Organization
Say Hello to the World was created by Lorri Mon.
Back to Say Hello homepage.