Say Hello in the Spanish Language
|English:||Hello||My name is|
Did You Know You Were Speaking Spanish?
Words in English from the Spanish language:
|burro||mosquito||alligator (el lagarto, "lizard")|
- Spanish Grammar Exercises
- Spanish Grammar and Vocabulary Tutorials
- BBC Languages: Spanish
- BBC Languages Across Europe: Spanish
- Spanish Language Exercises: Self-Check Exercises
- Spanish Tutorial and Review Site
- Spanish Verbs and Exercises
- GrammarLab Tutorials: spanish
- Spanish Reading Tutorials
- Spanish for Travelers
- Spanish Verb Tenses
- NASA: Voyager Audio Greeting in Spanish
- Little Explorers English-Spanish Picture Dictionary
- English-Spanish and Spanish-English Online Dictionary
- English=Spanish Dictionary of Computer Terms
- Arabic Words in Spanish
- Chart of Spanish Pronouns
- Rhyme in Spanish Poetry
- Spanish Tongue Twisters with Translations
- Project Gutenberg: Books in Spanish
- International Children’s Digital Library: Spanish Stories
- Language Differences: English and Spanish
- Expressions and Greetings in Spanish
- Spanish in Various Countries instructional videos in Spanish with translations
- Medieval Spain
- Language and Culture of Spain
- Spanish Culture: Food, Soccer, Bullfighting and more!
- The Mexican Fiestas
- Mexican Beverages
- Spanish Art
- Spain and Andorra: International Travel
- Mexico: International Travel
- Country Study of Spain
- Country Study of Mexico
- CIA World Factbook: Spain
- CIA World Factbook: Mexico
Who Can You Talk To?
There are around 405,638,110 people who speak Spanish in Central and southern Spaibm the Canary Islands, Andorra, Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Jamaica, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uruguay, USA, and Venezuela.
Now you can say hello to 405,638,110 people!*
*Source: Ethnologue: Spanish
Say Hello to the World was created by Lorri Mon.
Back to Say Hello homepage.