Say Hello in the Spanish Language
|English:||Hello||My name is|
Did You Know You Were Speaking Spanish?
Words in English from the Spanish language:
|burro||mosquito||alligator (el lagarto, “lizard”)|
- Spanish Language and Culture
- BBC Languages: Spanish
- BBC Languages Across Europe: Spanish
- Spanish Language Exercises: Self-Check Exercises
- Spanish for Travelers
- Spanish Tenses
- NASA: Voyager Audio Greeting in Spanish
- Little Explorers English-Spanish Picture Dictionary
- English-Spanish and Spanish-English Online Dictionary
- Technology Terms in Spanish
- Arabic Words in Spanish
- Spanish Pronouns
- Project Gutenberg: Books in Spanish
- International Children’s Digital Library: Spanish Stories
- Language Differences: English and Spanish
- Greetings in Spanish
- Spanish Culture: Food, Soccer, Bullfighting and more!
- Mexican Beverages
- Spanish Art History
- Country Study of Spain
- Country Study of Mexico
- CIA World Factbook: Spain
- CIA World Factbook: Mexico
Who Can You Talk To?
There are around 405,638,110 people who speak Spanish in Central and southern Spain the Canary Islands, Andorra, Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Jamaica, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uruguay, USA, and Venezuela. Now you can say hello to 405,638,110 people!* *Source: Ethnologue: Spanish
Say Hello to the World was created by Lorri Mon.
Back to Say Hello homepage.