Say Hello in the Swedish Language
|English:||Good day||My name is|
|Swedish:||God dag||Mitt namn är|
|Pronunciation:||goo dahg||meet nahmn|
Did You Know You Were Speaking Swedish?
Words in English from the Swedish language:
- Swedish Adjectives, Nouns, and Verbs
- Short History of the Swedish Language
- Swedish Vocabulary and Grammar
- Swedish Grammar
- Language Differences: English and Swedish
- BBC Languages Across Europe: Sweden
- English-Swedish Dictionary
- Swedish Language Profile
- English-Swedish Picture Dictionary
- Swedish Tongue-Twisters
- Expressions and Greetings in Swedish
- Children’s Songs and Rhymes from Sweden
- Project Gutenberg: Books in Swedish
- International Children’s Digital Library: Books in Swedish
- NASA: Voyager Audio Greeting in Swedish
- Sweden – Encyclopedia.com
- History of Viking Runes
- CIA World Factbook: Sweden
- Sweden: International Travel
Who Can You Talk To?
There are around 8,381,829 people who speak Swedish in Blekinge, Canada, Estonia, Fårö, Finland, Gammalsvenskby, Gotland, Halland, Hälsingland, Jämtland, Norway, Skåne, Småland, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, and the United States of America.
Now you can say hello to 8,381,829 people!*
*Source: Ethnologue: Swedish
Say Hello to the World was created by Lorri Mon.
Back to Say Hello homepage.