Say Hello in the Thai Language
|English:||Hello (boy)||Hello (girl)||My name is (boy)||My name is (girl)|
|Pronunciation:||sa-wa DEE Krab||sa-wa DEE kah||pom chew||dee-chan chew|
- Thai Language
- Spoken Thai
- Business Thai
- Giving and Understanding Directions in Thai
- Learning Thai from Songs
- Thai-English Signs
- Thai Picture Dictionary
- Thai: The National Language of Thailand
- Thai Dialect in Thai with some translations and audio
- Thai Language Profile
- NASA: Voyager Audio Greeting in Thai
- Thai in Thailand conversational videos in Thai with translations
- Thai Names with Audio Pronunciations
- Thailand Overview covers religion, economy, science and much more!
- Thai Language and Culture
- Games that Thai Children Play
- The Sukhothai Period
- Thailand at a Glance
- Thai Culture: Food, Tradition, and Art
- Thai: World Heritage
- Thai Regional Folktales in Thai
- Thai Poetry with Audio in Thai
- CIA World Factbook: Thailand
- Country Study of Thailand
- Thailand: International Travel
- Thailand – Encyclopedia.com
Who Can You Talk To?
There are around 20,421,280 people who speak Thai in Singapore, Thailand, the United Arab Emirates and the United States of America.
Now you can say hello to 20,421,280 people!*
*Source: Ethnologue: Thai
Say Hello to the World was created by Lorri Mon.
Back to Say Hello homepage.