Say Hello in the Ukrainian Language
|English:||Hello||My name is|
|Ukrainian:||Dobryy den’||Mene zvaty|
|Pronunciation:||DOH-bree den||Men-EH ZVA-tee|
|Ukrainian Script:||Добрий день||Мене звати|
Did You Know You Were Speaking Ukrainian?
Words in English from the Ukrainian language:
- Ukrainian Grammar
- NASA: Voyager Audio Greeting in Ukrainian
- Ukrainian Phrases and Words
- Ukrainian Phrases with Audio Files
- Ukrainian Language Resources
- Ukrainian Literature and Authors
- Ukrainian Language Profile
- BBC Languages Across Europe: Ukrainian
- Ukrainian Childrens Songs
- Ukrainian Language, Culture and Travel Page
- CIA World Factbook: Ukraine
- Encyclopedia of Ukraine
- Ukraine: International Travel
- Ukraine – Encyclopedia.com
- Ukrainian History Timeline
- History of Ukraine
Who Can You Talk To?
There are around 36,028,490 people who speak Ukrainian in Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brazil, Canada, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Paraguay, Poland, Romania, Russia (Asia), Serbia and Montenegro, Slovakia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, the United States of America, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
Now you can say hello to 36,028,490 people!*
*Source: Ethnologue: Ukraine
Say Hello to the World was created by Lorri Mon.
Back to Say Hello homepage.