Say Hello in the Welsh Language
|English:||Good morning||(your name), I am|
|Welsh:||Bore da||(your name)…ydw i|
|Pronunciation:||BOH-ray DAH||(your name)…YUH-doo-WEE|
Did You Know You Were Speaking Welsh?
Words in English from the Welsh language:
|cairn||flannel||coracle (a boat)||corgi (the dog)|
- The Welsh Language with pronunciation guide
- Yr Wyddor Gymraeg – The Welsh Alphabet
- Middle Welsh Vowels and Diphtongs with audio pronunciation
- Middle Welsh Consonants with audio pronunciation
- A Welsh Course
- BBC Learn Welsh includes English-Welsh dictionary
- Basic Rules of Welsh Grammar
- Common rules and patterns
- Welsh Family Words with translations
- Welsh Weather Words with translations
- Welsh Adjectives List with translations
- Welsh-English Dictionary
- NASA: Voyager Audio Greeting in Welsh
- Project Gutenberg: Books in Welsh
- National Library of Wales: Online Welsh Collections
- History and Status of Welsh Language
- Wales – Encyclopedia.com
- Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch – A Welsh Town
- Welsh Christmas Customs
- History of Powys, Wales
- The Kingdoms of Wales
- United Kingdom: Interational Travel
- Welsh Cultural Traditions
- CIA World Factbook: United Kingdom
Who Can You Talk To?
There are around 573,050 people who speak Welsh in Argentina, Canada, and Wales.
Now you can say hello to 573,050 people!*
*Source: Ethnologue: Welsh
Say Hello to the World was created by Lorri Mon.
Back to Say Hello homepage.