Say Hello in the Zapotec Language
|English:||Hello||my name is|
|Zapotec:||Pa diuxi||nea liah|
|Pronunciation:||Pa diuxi||Nea liah|
- Zapotec Words
- Zapotec Pronunciation and Spelling Guide
- Zapotec Animal Words
- Zapotec Colors
- Zapotec Numbers
- Zapotec Writing: Knowledge, Power, and Memory
- Downloadable Audio Files from Zapotec Course at UCSD
- Zapotecan Language Family
- Yalalag Zapotec
- Vowels in Amatlan Zapotec
- Fortis Consonants in Amatlan Zapotec
- Fricatives in Amatlan Zapotec
- Choapan Zapotec Alphabet
- Chichicapam Zapotec
- High Pitch as a Mark of Respect in Lachixio Zapotec
- Zapotec Dictionary (PDF) in Zapotec and Adobe Acrobat Reader required
- The Zapotecs of Mesoamerica
- The Zapotecs – Encyclopedia.com
- Chronology for Zapotecs in Mexico
- CIA World Factbook: Mexico
- Country Study of Mexico
- Mexico: International Travel
Who Can You Talk To?
There are around 57 different Zapotec languages, and around 441,819 people who speak Zapotec with the majority living in Oaxaca, Mexico.
Now you can say hello to more than 441,819 people!*
*Source: Ethnologue: Zapotec
Say Hello to the World was created by Lorri Mon.
Back to Say Hello homepage.