Old Port Clinton Light
“Port Clinton, Ohio”
This light was originally located on the east bank where the Portage River flows into Lake Erie. It has been moved across the river and upstream to a private marina. Only the upper part of the tower was saved. This is one of several pierhead lights of this style built in the early 1800’s on the Great Lakes.
- Navigational Options
- Return to Fifteenth Lighthouse Expedition
- Go to Alphabetical Listing
- Go to Geographical Listing
- Return to Lighthouse Home Page
Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Conceived and Developed by David S. Carter
Photographs by Donald W. Carter
Text by Diana K. Carter, Donald W. Carter & David S. Carter
Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.