Twenty-fifth Lighthouse Expedition
June 30, 1996
Saginaw River Rear Range Light
Sunday, June 30, 1996
- 10:50 am
- Left home after church with Andrea & Duffy.
- 12:15 pm
- Arrived at McDonalds on Wilder Rd. in Bay City and had lunch with Diana’s nephew and family, Ralph, Michelle, Abby & Emily. Left at 1:20.
- 1:25 pm
- Arrived at Duffy’s parent’s home. Buck & Diane Baxter live on the Kawkawlin River in Bay City.
- 2:30 pm
- Buck & Diane took us on their boat out into Saginaw Bay and then up the Saginaw River.
- 2:50 pm
- Arrived at the Saginaw River Rear Range Light. Buck took the boat into the channel so Don could get lots of pictures.
- 3:00 pm
- Left the lighthouse and went back out into the bay. Saw some friends of Baxter’s out riding jet skis and Duffy went for a ride before we went back to their home.
- 3:40 pm
- Arrived back at the Baxter’s.
- 5:00 pm
- Went to Krzysiak’s restaurant for dinner and then to see Buck & Diane’s motorhome parked down by the Saginaw River for the fireworks on the 4th of July. Left at 7:45.
- 9:10 pm
- Arrived home.
Trip Totals: 1 Lighthouses, 210 miles, 7.7 water miles 1 day
- Navigational Options
- Return to Expedition Home Page
- Return to Lighthouse Home Page
- Go to Alphabetical Index
- Go to Geographical Index
- Search the text of the Lighthouse Entries
Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Conceived and Developed by David S. Carter
Photographs by Donald W. Carter
Text by Diana K. Carter, Donald W. Carter & David S. Carter
Copyright © 1995-1998 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.