Online Literary Criticism Collection
Luigi Pirandello (1867 – 1936)
|Periods: Italian: 1814-1900|
Italian: 20th Century
Winner of the 1934 Nobel Prize in Literature “for his bold and ingenius revival of dramatic and scenic art.” (quote from the Nobel Prize Internet Archive)
Sorry. There are no general critical sites about Luigi Pirandello currently in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
- Luigi Pirandello: The Nobel Prize in Literature 1934
- A page from the Nobel Foundation about the Sicilian author, who wrote many books in Italian but was known primarily for his drama and works as a playwrighter.
- Contains: Sketch, Awards, Bibliography, Webliography, Works List,
- From: The Nobel Foundation
- Keywords: Nobel Prize, literature, 1934, Sicilian writer, playwright, biography, essays
- Luigi Pirandello (1867-1936)
- A biography of the author, with suggested readings and a selected list of his works.
- Contains: Bibliography, Works List, Extensive Bio
- Author: Kuusankoski Public Library, Finland
Sorry. There are no other sites about Luigi Pirandello in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
Couldn’t find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for Luigi Pirandello outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Luigi Pirandello:
Luigi Pirandello on the About network:
Factual information on Luigi Pirandello:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista | Google | Yahoo!
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Find Luigi Pirandello‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013