Online Literary Criticism Collection
Catherine Asaro (1955 – )
|Nationality: American||Periods: American: 20th Century|
physicist and author, best known for her ‘romantic’ science fiction
- The Books of Catherine Asaro: Space Adventure and Near Future Suspense
- Asaro’s page on SFF contains biographical information, excerpts from her texts, and information on her work as a physicist.
- Contains: Extensive Bio, Pictures, Commentary
- Author: Catherine Asaro
- From: SFF Net
- Catherine Asaro: Space Opera = Physics + Romance
- “Catherine Asaro’s faster-than-light (FTL) space drive really works — at least on paper. The physicist and science fiction writer has based the ‘inversion engine’ of her Skolian Empire space opera series on her own thought experiments about new forms of space travel”
- Contains: Criticism, Commentary, Pictures
- Author: Chris Aylott
- From: Space.Com 06 February 2000
- Keywords: physics, science and literature
Sorry. There are no biographical sites about Catherine Asaro in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
Sorry. There are no other sites about Catherine Asaro in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
Couldn’t find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for Catherine Asaro outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Catherine Asaro:
Catherine Asaro on the About network:
Factual information on Catherine Asaro:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista | Google | Yahoo!
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Find Catherine Asaro‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013