Online Literary Criticism Collection
Miguel Angel Asturias (1899 – 1974)
|Nationality:||Periods: Latin American: 20th Century|
Winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1967
Sorry. There are no general critical sites about Miguel Angel Asturias currently in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
- Literature 1967
- “Part of a virtual Nobel museum of science and culture on Internet presenting popular, educational, and scientific documents describing work recognized by the Nobel Prizes and the Bank of Sweden Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel”.”The information consists mainly of articles previously published in the book series Les Prix Nobel. Among the documents from this series are Prize presentations and press releases issued by the Prize Awarding Institutions when the awards were made”.
- Contains: Full Bio, Pictures
- Author: The Nobel Foundation
- Miguel Angel Asturias
- Short biographical essay with list of readings to learn more about Miguel Angel Asturias and a selected bibliography.
- Contains: Full Bio, Bibliography
Sorry. There are no other sites about Miguel Angel Asturias in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
Couldn’t find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for Miguel Angel Asturias outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Miguel Angel Asturias:
Miguel Angel Asturias on the About network:
Factual information on Miguel Angel Asturias:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista | Google | Yahoo!
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Find Miguel Angel Asturias‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013