Online Literary Criticism Collection
W. H. Auden (1907 – 1973)
|Nationality: British||Periods: British: 20th Century|
Poet, playwright and critic
Our pages on these individual works by W. H. Auden
Check the links in the box to the right for possible criticism about individual works by W. H. Auden.
Sorry. There are no general critical sites about W. H. Auden currently in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
- W. H. Auden
- Provides a brief biographical sketch of the poet, and the full text of several poems.
- Contains: Sketch, Pictures, Bibliography, Webliography
- Author: Academy of American Poets
- The W. H. Auden Society
- “The W. H. Auden Society commemorates the life and work of one of the greatest poets in the English language. This web site offers a list of books by Auden, links to some of his poems, a selective list of recordings of his readings and of musical settings of his poems, and (to be added in the near future) a biography. Recent news of publications and events of interest to Auden’s readers, reports of work in progress, and brief scholarly and interpretive notes may also be found here. Visitors seeking further information can find selective lists of published criticism and biography, links to other web sites, and the archives of the Society’s Newsletter. “
- Contains: Commentary, Bibliography, Webliography, Works List
Couldn’t find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for W. H. Auden outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for W. H. Auden:
W. H. Auden on the About network:
Factual information on W. H. Auden:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista | Google | Yahoo!
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Find W. H. Auden‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013