Online Literary Criticism Collection
Tahar Ben Jelloun (1944 – )
|Periods: French: 20th Century|
Poet, novelist and playwright; winner of Le Prix Goncourt in 1987
Our pages on these individual works by Tahar Ben Jelloun
- Masculinity as Virility in Tahar Ben Jelloun’s Work
- “In this paper, I wish to consider the different masculinities depicted in some of Tahar Ben Jelloun’s major fiction.”
- Contains: Criticism
- Author: Lahoucine Ouzgane
- From: Contagion: Journal of Violence, Mimesis, and Culture Volume 4 (Spring 1997): 1-13
- World Conference Against Racism: Tahar Ben Jelloun
- A short biography of Ben Jelloun, for his role as a Goodwill Ambassador.
- Contains: Sketch, Pictures
- Author: World Conference Secretariat
- Tahar Ben Jelloun
- This site offers a short biographical sketch of the author, themes in their works, and a list of works by them. There are also links to other web sites about the author .
- Contains: Sketch, Works List, Commentary, Awards, Pictures
- Author: Amy Owen
- From: Postcolonial Studies at Emory
Sorry. There are no other sites about Tahar Ben Jelloun in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
Couldn’t find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for Tahar Ben Jelloun outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Tahar Ben Jelloun:
Tahar Ben Jelloun on the About network:
Factual information on Tahar Ben Jelloun:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista | Google | Yahoo!
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Find Tahar Ben Jelloun‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Nov 15, 2010