Online Literary Criticism Collection
William Cullen Bryant (1794 – 1878)
|Periods: American: 1783-1865
A figure in American politics, literature, and journalism.
- Bryant and the Minor Poets
- This lengthy analysis of the authors’ lives and works includes sections on “Bryantï¿½s Independence as a Poet”, “Nature in Bryant”, “His Fairy Poems”, “Bryant as Critic and Editor”, “Richard Henry Dana the elder”, “Samuel Woodworth; George P. Morris”, a nd “Fitz-Green Halleck.”
- Contains: Extensive Bio, Criticism, Bibliography
- Author: William Ellery Leonard
- From: The Cambridge History of English and American Literature Volume XV: English, Colonial and Revolutionary Literature; Early National Literature, Part I
Sorry. There are no biographical sites about William Cullen Bryant in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
Sorry. There are no other sites about William Cullen Bryant in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
Couldn’t find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for William Cullen Bryant outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for William Cullen Bryant:
William Cullen Bryant on the About network:
Factual information on William Cullen Bryant:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista | Google | Yahoo!
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Find William Cullen Bryant‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013