Online Literary Criticism Collection
Gaius Valerius Catullus (84 BCE – 54 BCE)
|Nationality: Roman||Periods: Latin|
- Catullus 16. 5-6
- “There can be no doubt about the general sense of the dictum. I should like, however,to question the particular interpretation currently given to it.”
- Contains: Criticism
- Author: Henry David Jocelyn
- From: Arachnion n. 2.1, May 1996
- Catullus, Gaius Valerius Catullus
- “At this site you can find information on Catullus: The biography about Catullus tells about Catullus himself, his love for Lesbia and the style of his poetry. The rest of the site contains the Latin texts of Catullus work and translations of it in English, Dutch, German, Swedish, Italian, Estonian, Mandarin and Spanish.”
- Contains: Extensive Bio, Works List, Works Available
- Author: RR Negenborn
Sorry. There are no other sites about Gaius Valerius Catullus in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
Couldn’t find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for Gaius Valerius Catullus outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Gaius Valerius Catullus:
Gaius Valerius Catullus on the About network:
Factual information on Gaius Valerius Catullus:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista | Google | Yahoo!
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Find Gaius Valerius Catullus‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013