Online Literary Criticism Collection
Charles W. Chesnutt (1858 – 1932)
|Nationality: American||Periods: American: 20th Century
Our pages on these individual works by Charles W. Chesnutt
- Neither Fish, Flesh, Nor Fowl: Race and Region in the Writings of Charles W. Chesnutt
- “The Supreme Court’s decision in the 1896 Plessy v. Ferguson case is notorious for having sewn racial segregation into the fabric of American society.”
- Contains: Criticism
- Author: Anne Fleischmann
- From: African American Review Fall 2000
Sorry. There are no biographical sites about Charles W. Chesnutt in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
- Charles W. Chesnutt : Selected Bibliography
- An extensive listing of articles about Charles W. Chesnutt and his writings.
- Contains: Bibliography
- Author: Dr. Donna Campbell
Couldn’t find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for Charles W. Chesnutt outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Charles W. Chesnutt:
Charles W. Chesnutt on the About network:
Factual information on Charles W. Chesnutt:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista | Google | Yahoo!
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Find Charles W. Chesnutt‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013