Online Literary Criticism Collection
Benjamin Disraeli (1804 – 1881)
|Nationality: English||Periods: British: 19th Century|
English statesman and novelist.
Our pages on these individual works by Benjamin Disraeli
- The Political and Social Novel: Disraeli, Charles Kingsley, Mrs. Gazskell, “George Eliot”
- This lengthy analysis of the authors’ lives and work includes sections on “The reaction against Romanticism”, “Benjamin Disraeli”, “Charles Kingsley “, “Kingsleyï¿½s lectures and essays”, “Elizabeth Cleghorn Gaskell”, and “George Eliot; Her early years.”
- Contains: Extensive Bio, Criticism, Bibliography
- Author: Sir A. W. Ward
- From: The Cambridge History of English and American Literature Volume XIII: English, The Victorian Age, Part One, The Nineteenth Century, II
- Benjamin Disraeli: a Timeline
- An excellent timeline of Disraeli’s life and works.
- Contains: Timeline
- Author: Marjorie Bloy
- From: The Victorian Web
Sorry. There are no other sites about Benjamin Disraeli in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
Couldn’t find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for Benjamin Disraeli outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Benjamin Disraeli:
Benjamin Disraeli on the About network:
Factual information on Benjamin Disraeli:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista | Google | Yahoo!
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Find Benjamin Disraeli‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013