Online Literary Criticism Collection
Alexandre Dumas (1802 – 1870)
|Nationality: French||Periods: French: 1789-1900|
Best known for The Count of Monte Cristo and The Three Musketeers
Our pages on these individual works by Alexandre Dumas
Check the links in the box to the right for possible criticism about individual works by Alexandre Dumas.
Sorry. There are no general critical sites about Alexandre Dumas currently in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
- Alexandre Dumas (sr.) (1802-1870)
- A biography of the author, and a list of selected works.
- Contains: Extensive Bio
- Author: Kuusankoski Public Library, Finland
- The Alexandre Dumas père Web Site
- In French and English. Includes a biography, online works, bibliography, pictures and links to Dumas-related web sites.
- Contains: Sketch, Works List, Bibliography, Pictures
- Author: CadyTech
- Alexandre Dumas, Two Centuries of Living Literature
- In French and English. Includes information on “Alexandre Dumas’s real-life adventures”, his “Radiant, countless, many-sided, dazzling” works, and recommended links.
- Contains: Timeline, Sketch, Commentary, Webliography
Couldn’t find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for Alexandre Dumas outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Alexandre Dumas:
Alexandre Dumas on the About network:
Factual information on Alexandre Dumas:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista | Google | Yahoo!
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Find Alexandre Dumas‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013