Online Literary Criticism Collection
William Gibson (1948 – )
|Periods: American: 20th Century
Canadian: 20th Century
Science fiction author who popularized the cyberpunk genre with his multi-award winning novel Neuromancer.
- William Gibson: A Reader’s Guide
- The author of this full length book has made its text fully available online. It “explores the key notions associated with cyberpunk, gibson’s life, attitudes, literary antecedents, themes, first short-story collection, and what has come to be known as the matrix trilogy: neuromancer, count zero, & mona lisa overdrive.”
- Contains: Commentary, Criticism
- Author: Lance Olsen
Sorry. There are no biographical sites about William Gibson in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
- Queen Victoria’s Personal Spook, Psychic Legbreakers, Snakes and Catfood: An Interview with William Gibson and Tom Maddox
- Interview conducted during ConText 89, at which Gibson was the guest of honor.
- Contains: Interview
- Author: Darren Wershler-Henry
- From: Virus 23 Fall 1989, #0, pp.28-36
Couldn’t find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for William Gibson outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for William Gibson:
William Gibson on the About network:
Factual information on William Gibson:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista | Google | Yahoo!
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Find William Gibson‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013