Online Literary Criticism Collection
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749 – 1832)
|Nationality: German||Periods: German: 1750-1900|
Author of the drama Faust, considered one of the greatest works of nineteenth-century Romanticism.
Our pages on these individual works by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- The Goethe Society of North America
- This non-profit organization is dedicated to the study of Goethe, his works, and his age, and produces the Goethe Yearbook, a research journal, as well as Goethe News and Notes, the society newsletter which is available in full text on the web site. This site also links to the Goethe Yearbook site, which offers tables of contents from past issues.
- Contains: Bibliography
- Author: Goethe Society of North America
- Heinrich Heine on Art, Morality and Ideas: Schiller Versus Goethe
- Portions of an essay by Heine comparing the two poets.
- Contains: Commentary, Criticism,
- Author: Heinrich Heine
- Goethe, Johann Wolfgang von. The Columbia Encyclopedia, Sixth Edition. 2001-05
- Encyclopedia entry from Columbia Encyclopedia on Bartleby.com.
- Contains: Full Bio, Bibliography, Works List
- From: Columbia Encyclopedia
- Quotes from Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- A nice page of quotations by Goethe, broken down by subject.
Couldn’t find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for Johann Wolfgang von Goethe outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Johann Wolfgang von Goethe:
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe on the About network:
Factual information on Johann Wolfgang von Goethe:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista | Google | Yahoo!
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Find Johann Wolfgang von Goethe‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013