Online Literary Criticism Collection
James Weldon Johnson (1871 – 1938)
|Nationality: American||Periods: American: 20th Century|
poet, diplomat, and anthologist of black culture
- PAL: James Weldon Johnson (1871-1938)
- Critical biography, study questions, excerpt from poem “The Creation.”
- Contains: Bibliography,
- Author: Reuben, Paul P.
- Keywords: Harlem Renaissance
- Access Restrictions:
- The Mirror and the Veil: The Passing Novel and the Quest for American Racial Identity
- “The novels of several African American writers, including W.E.B. DuBois and James Weldon Johnson, are examined to reveal what they say about African American…”
- Contains: Criticism
- Author: John Sheehy
- From: African American Review Fall, 1999
- James Weldon Johnson
- Provides a brief biographical sketch of the poet, and the full text of several poems.
- Contains: Sketch, Bibliography, Webliography, Pictures
- Author: Academy of American Poets
Sorry. There are no other sites about James Weldon Johnson in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
Couldn’t find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for James Weldon Johnson outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for James Weldon Johnson:
James Weldon Johnson on the About network:
Factual information on James Weldon Johnson:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista | Google | Yahoo!
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Find James Weldon Johnson‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013