Online Literary Criticism Collection
Sir Thomas Malory (1410? – 1471?)
|Periods: British: Pre-1500|
Author of Le morte d’Arthur.
Our pages on these individual works by Sir Thomas Malory
- Prose, but Not Prosaic: Narration in the Prose of Malory and of the Paston Family
- “In this essay, I simply provide an extended footnote to Miller’s comment as I apply it to two major works of the English fifteenth century: Sir Thomas Malory’s Morte Darthur and The Paston Letters and Papers.
- Contains: Criticism
- Author: D.Thomas Hanks Jr.
- From: In parentheses: Papers in Medieval Studies Volume I: May 1999, page 34
- Some Scattered Notes on Malory
- Notes, commentary and criticism on the Arthurian works of Sir Thomas Malory by a professor of English.
- Contains: Sketch, Commentary, Bibliography, Works List
- Author: Jonathan Glenn
Sorry. There are no biographical sites about Sir Thomas Malory in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
Sorry. There are no other sites about Sir Thomas Malory in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
Couldn’t find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for Sir Thomas Malory outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Sir Thomas Malory:
Sir Thomas Malory on the About network:
Factual information on Sir Thomas Malory:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista | Google | Yahoo!
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Find Sir Thomas Malory‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013