Online Literary Criticism Collection
Andrew Marvell (1621 – 1678)
|Nationality: British||Periods: British: 1500-1700|
Metaphysical poet and satirist
Our pages on these individual works by Andrew Marvell
- John Bunyan. Andrew Marvell
- This lengthy analysis of these authors’ lives and works includes sections on “Bunyanï¿½s language”, “The Pilgrimï¿½s Progress”, and Andrew Marvell’s “poems, satires and prose works.”
- Contains: Extensive Bio, Criticism, Bibliography
- Author: Rev. John Brown
- From: The Cambridge History of English and American Literature Volume VII: English, Cavalier and Puritan
- Andrew Marvell (1621-1678)
- Inlcudes quotes, a biographical sketch, a works listing, and essays about the poet.
- Contains: Sketch, Timeline, Pictures, Works List,
- Author: Anniina Jokinen
- From: The Luminarium http://www.luminarium.org/
Sorry. There are no other sites about Andrew Marvell in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
Couldn’t find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for Andrew Marvell outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Andrew Marvell:
Andrew Marvell on the About network:
Factual information on Andrew Marvell:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista | Google | Yahoo!
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Find Andrew Marvell‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013