Online Literary Criticism Collection
Aleksandr Sergeevich Pushkin (1799 – 1837)
|Periods: Russian: 1700-1917|
Poet and novelist; author of the novel Eugene Onegin.
Our pages on these individual works by Aleksandr Sergeevich Pushkin
Check the links in the box to the right for possible criticism about individual works by Aleksandr Sergeevich Pushkin.
Sorry. There are no general critical sites about Aleksandr Sergeevich Pushkin currently in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
- “The Pushkin Museum in Moscow (Arbat) has a gorgeous display of memorabilia of Pushkin and his times.The Museum s very rich collection will enable you to see the Moscow streets and houses of Pushkin s days and the faces of his contemporary Moscovites, to feel the atmosphere of Moscow life in the 1830s”.
- Contains: Sketch, Pictures, Timeline
- Author: Pushkin Memorial Museum
- The Pushkin Page
- “Stephany Gould maintains the major award-winning Pushkin website with a hyperbiography, photographs, textual materials (in Russian), and Pushkin humor from the University of Wisconsin Slavic Department”.
- Contains: Extensive Bio, Pictures
- Author: Stephany Gould
Sorry. There are no other sites about Aleksandr Sergeevich Pushkin in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
Couldn’t find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for Aleksandr Sergeevich Pushkin outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Aleksandr Sergeevich Pushkin:
Aleksandr Sergeevich Pushkin on the About network:
Factual information on Aleksandr Sergeevich Pushkin:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista | Google | Yahoo!
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Find Aleksandr Sergeevich Pushkin‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013