Online Literary Criticism Collection
Robert Southey (1774 – 1843)
|Nationality: British||Periods: British: 19th Century|
best known for his biography of Horatio Nelson
Our pages on these individual works by Robert Southey
- Southey; Lesser Poets of the Eighteenth Century
- This lengthy analysis of the authors’ lives and work includes sections on “Details of Southeyï¿½s Life “, “His Politics”, “Southey as Historian and Reviewer “, “Commonplace Books”, “Southeyï¿½s Letters”, “Southey and Dryden “, “Anstey; The New Bath Guide”, “Erasmus Darwin; The Botanic Garden; The Loves of the Plants”, “William Lisle Bowles “, and “Frank Sayers.”
- Contains: Extensive Bio, Criticism, Bibliography
- Author: George Saintsbury
- From: The Cambridge History of English and American Literature Volume XI: English, The Period of the French Revolution
- Robert Southey
- “Short biography with links to sites about important persons in his life.”
- Contains: Pictures, Sketch
- Author: John Simkin
- From: Spartacus Internet Encyclopedia: British History, 1700-1950
Sorry. There are no other sites about Robert Southey in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
Couldn’t find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for Robert Southey outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Robert Southey:
Robert Southey on the About network:
Factual information on Robert Southey:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista | Google | Yahoo!
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Find Robert Southey‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013