Online Literary Criticism Collection
Dylan Marlais Thomas (1914 – 1953)
|Nationality: Welsh||Periods: British: 20th Century|
Talented Welsh poet, famous for his alcoholism and his wife Caitlin, also an alcoholic.
Sorry. There are no general critical sites about Dylan Marlais Thomas currently in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
- Dylan Thomas
- Provides a brief biographical sketch of the poet, full text of several poems, and links to other web sites.
- Contains: Sketch, Bibliography, Webliography, Pictures
- Author: Academy of American Poets
- Dylan Thomas ‘killed by his doctor’
- This newspaper articles claims new research finds that Dylan Thomas was not killed by an alcohol overdose, but because his doctor’s failure to diagnose him with diabetes.
- Author: Catherine Milner
- From: Electronic Telegraph Oct 12, 1997
- The Works of Dylan Thomas
- This site lists the books published by Thomas, including full breakdowns of which poems were in which books (only for some books)
- Contains: Bibliography, Webliography
- Author: Warrick D. G. Whatman
Couldn’t find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for Dylan Marlais Thomas outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Dylan Marlais Thomas:
Dylan Marlais Thomas on the About network:
Factual information on Dylan Marlais Thomas:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista | Google | Yahoo!
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Find Dylan Marlais Thomas‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013