Online Literary Criticism Collection
Sites about Collected Stories of Edgar Allan Poe
Critical sites about Collected Stories of Edgar Allan Poe
- Cryptography in Artificial Light: Poe’s Stories and Nadar’s Stills
- This essay explores the connection between Nadar’s crypt-photography and Poe’s cryptography.
- Contains: Content Analysis
- Author: Michal Sapir
- From: Weber Studies vol. 14, no. 1, winter 1997
- Literature and the Impossibility of Death: Poe’s “Berenice”
- “Poe’s stories of premature burial and of the dead coming back to life dramatize the horror of the impossibility of dying that is made present in the existence of literature. In “Berenice” our attention as readers to the details of the tale, our willingness to be told what “should not be told,” reproduces the narrator’s obsession with the teeth of Berenice–with thatwhich speaks of death and does not die–and implicates us in his violation of the still-living Berenice in her tomb.”
- Contains: Character Analysis, Content Analysis
- Author: Arthur A. Brown
- From: Nineteenth Century Literature vol. 50, no.4, March 1996
Sorry! Our collection does not contain any other (non-critical) sites about Collected Stories of Edgar Allan Poe!
Do you know of any that you can recommend?
Use these links to search for Collected Stories of Edgar Allan Poe outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Collected Stories of Edgar Allan Poe:
Collected Stories of Edgar Allan Poe on the About network:
Factual information on Collected Stories of Edgar Allan Poe:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can also lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista |
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Collected Stories of Edgar Allan Poe‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013