Online Literary Criticism Collection
Sites about Fire and Cloud
Critical sites about Fire and Cloud
- “A (b)igger’s place”: lynching and specularity in Richard Wright’s “Fire and Cloud” and ‘Native Son.’
- “The specificities of the African-American place in the field of vision can beseen in two of Richard Wright’s works.”
- Contains: Content Analysis
- Author: Miko Juhani Tuhkanen
- From: African American Review Spring 1999
Sorry! Our collection does not contain any other (non-critical) sites about Fire and Cloud!
Do you know of any that you can recommend?
Use these links to search for Fire and Cloud outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Fire and Cloud:
Fire and Cloud on the About network:
Factual information on Fire and Cloud:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can also lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista |
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Fire and Cloud‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013