Online Literary Criticism Collection
Sites about The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood
by Howard Pyle
Retelling of the legend of Robin Hood for a juvenile audience.
Critical sites about The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood
- Childe Hood: The Infantilization of Medieval Legend
- “What I will atempt briefly here is to situate the Robin Hood legend within a particular historical construction of the medieval past, drawing on recent work in reception theory. I will attend to what I regard as infantilization of the medieval past by eighteenth and nineteenth century litary scholars–their representation of medieval people and medieval literature as childish and/or childlike.”
- Contains: Historical Context
- Author: Julie Nelson Couch
- From: In parentheses: Papers in Medieval Studies Volume I: May 1999, page 127
Sorry! Our collection does not contain any other (non-critical) sites about The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood!
Do you know of any that you can recommend?
Use these links to search for The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood:
The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood on the About network:
Factual information on The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can also lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista |
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013