Online Literary Criticism Collection
Sites about A Midsummer Night’s Dream
Shakespeare’s comedy about the events leading up to the wedding of Theseus and Hippolyta, including the schemings of magical fairies who live in the forest and the difficulties that two lovers encounter when they run away into the forest.
Characters: Puck, Titania, Oberon, Theseus, Hippolyta, Bottom
Critical sites about A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- “Swift hart” and “soft heart”: Elizabeth I and the Iconography of Lylyï¿½s Gallathea and Shakespeareï¿½s A Midsummer Nightï¿½s Dream
- http://www.marshall.edu/english/OVSC/SR1997.html#Swift hart and soft heart:
- Examines the images of Elizabeth as Diana in both dramas.
- Contains: Character Analysis,
- Author: Julia Brown
- From: Selected Papers of the West Virginia Shakespeare and Renaissance Association Volume 20, 1997
Sorry! Our collection does not contain any other (non-critical) sites about A Midsummer Night’s Dream!
Do you know of any that you can recommend?
Use these links to search for A Midsummer Night’s Dream outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for A Midsummer Night’s Dream:
A Midsummer Night’s Dream on the About network:
Factual information on A Midsummer Night’s Dream:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can also lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista |
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
A Midsummer Night’s Dream‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013