Online Literary Criticism Collection
Sites about Phainomena
A poem about astronomical phenomena.
Critical sites about Phainomena
- Written in the Stars: Poetry and Philosophy in the Phainomena of Aratus
- “The Phainomena of Aratus, probably composed in the period c. 280-260 B.C., is an account in 1154 hexameters of, first, the fixed constellations and their conjunctions and, secondly, of weather-signs in both heavenly bodies and other natural phenomena. It draws extensively upon two prose sources which we can reconstruct with some confidence.”
- Contains: Content Analysis
- Author: Richard L. Hunter
- From: Arachnion n. 1.2, September 1995
Sorry! Our collection does not contain any other (non-critical) sites about Phainomena!
Do you know of any that you can recommend?
Use these links to search for Phainomena outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Phainomena:
Phainomena on the About network:
Factual information on Phainomena:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can also lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista |
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Phainomena‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013