Online Literary Criticism Collection
Sites about The Pilgrim’s Progress
by John Bunyan
Critical sites about The Pilgrim’s Progress
- Election, Dialogue-Wise, in The Pilgrimï¿½s Progress
- http://www.marshall.edu/english/OVSC/SR1997.html#Election, Dialogue-Wise
- This paper explains that “on a longer view, on the level of both form and doctrine, dialogue is integral to Bunyanï¿½s book.”
- Contains: Content Analysis,
- Author: R. R. McCutcheon
- From: Selected Papers of the West Virginia Shakespeare and Renaissance Association Volume 20, 1997
- The Pedagogical Impulse in The Pilgrim’s Progress
- The author, an Associate Professor of English at Dallas Baptist University, argues that Bunyan’s “detailed attention to ensuring that hearers were taught is evident in ThePilgrim’s Progress.”
- Author: Deborah McCollister
Sorry! Our collection does not contain any other (non-critical) sites about The Pilgrim’s Progress!
Do you know of any that you can recommend?
Use these links to search for The Pilgrim’s Progress outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for The Pilgrim’s Progress:
The Pilgrim’s Progress on the About network:
Factual information on The Pilgrim’s Progress:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can also lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista |
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
The Pilgrim’s Progress‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013