Online Literary Criticism Collection
Sites about Sunblue
Critical sites about Sunblue
- sun/Son light/Light: Avison’s elemental Sunblue
- “When it was published in 1978, Sunblue became the first collection of Margaret Avison’s poetry to appear in twelve years. Although a handful of the poems in the volume has been published elsewhere, the rest are new to her readers. They continue to express some of the central themes of Winter Sun (1960) and The Dumbfounding (1966): the power of the creating imagination and the effect of the creating logos on the world.”
- Contains: Content Analysis
- Author: Ernest H. Redekop
- From: Canadian Poetry vol. 7
Sorry! Our collection does not contain any other (non-critical) sites about Sunblue!
Do you know of any that you can recommend?
Use these links to search for Sunblue outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Sunblue:
Sunblue on the About network:
Factual information on Sunblue:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can also lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista |
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Sunblue‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013