Online Literary Criticism Collection
Sites about To the Lighthouse
The story follows the visits of the Ramsay family and their friends to a summer house in a stream-of-consciousness style.
Characters: Mr. Ramsay, Mrs. Ramsay, Lily Briscoe
Critical sites about To the Lighthouse
- Education and Thought in Virginia Woolf’s To the Lighthouse
- Analysis which highlights Woolf’s design of the “extremes of masculine and feminine reasoning,” and examines “the reasoning of the men who are Mrs. Ramsayï¿½s dinner guests, then direct our attention to Mrs. Ramsay, and finally, look at the limitations that Woolf discerns in both these extremes.”
- Contains: Content Analysis, Character Analysis
- Author: Betty A. Sichel
- From: Philosophy of Education Yearbook 1992
- A “Need of Distance and Blue”: Space, Color, and Creativity in To the Lighthouse
- “I shall briefly revisit Bloomsbury aesthetics and interarts theory and then focus on space and color, perception and composition, in To the Lighthouse.”
- Contains: Content Analysis
- Author: Jack Stewart
- From: Twentieth Century Literature Spring 2000
Sorry! Our collection does not contain any other (non-critical) sites about To the Lighthouse!
Do you know of any that you can recommend?
Use these links to search for To the Lighthouse outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for To the Lighthouse:
To the Lighthouse on the About network:
Factual information on To the Lighthouse:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can also lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista |
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
To the Lighthouse‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013