Online Literary Criticism Collection
Sites about The Trial
by Franz Kafka
A man is accused, tried, and sentenced without ever understanding what crime he is believed to have committed.
Characters: Joseph K.
Critical sites about The Trial
- Kafka’s Bureaucratic Nightmares
- This essay opines that Kafka’s imagery of existential despair is “typically focused upon some aspect of modern bureaucracy and its proliferation, along with its teratological outgrowth, the bureaucratic mind.”
- Contains: Content Analysis
- Author: Jack Matthews
- From: The Freeman http://www.self-gov.org/freeman/
- The Trial
- A chapter by chapter summary of the novel, as well as a detailed cast of characters.
- Contains: Plot Summary
- Author: Leni Kafka
Sorry! Our collection does not contain any other (non-critical) sites about The Trial!
Do you know of any that you can recommend?
Use these links to search for The Trial outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for The Trial:
The Trial on the About network:
Factual information on The Trial:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can also lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista |
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
The Trial‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013