Online Literary Criticism Collection
Sites about Winona
Critical sites about Winona
- “Kin’ o’rough jestice fer a parson”: Pauline Hopkins’s ‘Winona’ and the politics of reconstructing history
- “Pauline Hopkins’s 1902 novel ‘Winona’ raises important issues that underscore her position as a black woman writer.”
- Contains: Historical Context,
- Author: Martha H. Patterson
- From: African American Review Fall, 1998
Sorry! Our collection does not contain any other (non-critical) sites about Winona!
Do you know of any that you can recommend?
Use these links to search for Winona outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Winona:
Winona on the About network:
Factual information on Winona:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can also lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista |
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Winona‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013