Grownups’ Starting Point
Thanks for visiting today!
This site is divided into two parts, one for children and one for adults. We encourage you to accompany your child through the special section for them, reading the text aloud and talking about poisons together.
- About the Poison Prevention Web Site.
- Why Poison Prevention on the Web?
- Tips for parents on using this site.
- Tips for teachers or librarians on using this site.
- Self Assessment: How much do you know about Poison Prevention?
- Poison Proofing where you live and work
- Taking a safety tour with young children
- What to do if someone is poisoned
- Poison Control Centers in the United States of America
- Additional resources and links about poison prevention
- What’s New for Grownups
Please read our legal disclaimer. We have made every attempt to make sure the information in this site is accurate, but you should consult a physician before making any decisions related to a child’s health.