Medical examiners identified that the young man died of myocarditis. Weeks later, the nurse practitioner found out about her patient when the urgent cared was being sued for negligent treatment. During, trial it was brought to light that the nurse
Patricia Douglass is a 28-year-old, gravida I, para 0 at 34 weeks gestation. She is carrying a set of twins. At her most recent office visit with Dr. Sanders, Patricia had an elevated blood pressure of 158/86. She was brought to the hospital by ambulance. Upon arrival Patricia is immediately assessed and states that she has failed to comply with her prescribed blood pressure medication, Labetalol 200mg BID.
While traveling with a school club, there was a terrible bus accident which caused Frida to get severely injured by a steel handrail being impaled her through the hip. Her spine and pelvis were fractured. This accident left her in a great deal of pain, both physically and physiologically. 3. Stayed in hospital for several weeks and had to wear body cast for three months.
Abdominal CT scan was performed but revealed nothing except cholelithiasis. A descion of removing the previously inserted plastic stent in CBD was made. The patient underwent ERCP under general anesthesia to remove the stent. The fever started to decline 24 hours after ERCP and was completely gone after 48 hours. The patient was kept on antibiotics for 4 more days and was discharged with instructions of eating only boiled food and weekly
They found Monroe dead with an empty bottle of pills by her side. At 4:25 A.M the notified the Los Angeles PD. It was estimated that Monroe died between 8:30 and 10:30 P.M on August 5, 1962. A report later revealed that she died of acute barbiturate poisoning. This kind of poisoning can be from overdosing on the pills found next to her on the bed.
LAPAROSCOPIC REMOVAL OF A RUBBER CATHETER ERODING INTO THE ILIUM BONE FROM THE PERITONEAL CAVITY FOLLOWING UNSAFE ABORTION Pawar P, Mathews AJ, Chaudhry NK Department of Surgery, Christian medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana. ABSTRACT A majority of unsafe abortions are performed by untrained quacks leading to multiple complications which contribute to significant maternal morbidity and mortality. We report a case of a foreign body eroding through the ileum bone following unsafe abortion after a period of one year. INTRODUCTION A majority of unsafe abortions are performed by untrained birth attendants and quacks leading to complications in a large number of cases. Usually, the complications are catastrophic and life threatening.
Pregnant mice were killed by cervical dislocation, and the uteri dissected using No.5 forceps and placed in culture medium, consisting of Dulbecco’s modified Eagle’s medium (DMEM) and Penicillin streptomycin. Embryos were then fixed in MEMFA solution at room temperature for 4 hours. After fixation, embryos were stored in phosphate buffered saline (PBS) at 4°C, and the lower jaw was then dissected with forceps and surgical blades for immunostaining. 4 mandibles were imaged in
He was taken to hospital where he was given an antibiotic he was allergic to and more than 1 drip. He died of pneumonia but at the time of death his wounds were starting to heal. R v Smith: A solider was stabbed in the lungs and was taken to the hospital. On the way, he was dropped two times. He was given an artificial respiration which caused him death.
He is referred from Kyeik Htaw Station Hospital due to neck swelling and unable to swallow for five days. He has tightness of chest and fever. In Immunization history, his mother said to be complete. In past medical history, he had admitted to hospital due to hepatitis. He did not take any drug regularly.
Some decades ago, people who were working in the factories which manufactured batteries start falling ill due to lead poisoning. The expert doctors discovered that when they injected EDTA into the human body then the EDTA will get mixed in the blood stream and grab all of the poisonous metals from the body organs. After these toxic metals are collected they’re removed from the body through urine. This is now considered as the beginning of chelation therapy. After achieving this success the scientists and doctor closely examined the patients who have undergone chelation therapy for the removal of toxic materials from the body.