Acetonitrile at a PH of 7 (neutral) is added to each of the test tube samples. Mix the samples on a vertex shaker for 3 minutes and transfer to a 20 ml centrifuge tube and place in a TurboVap under 5-psi nitrogen at room temperature and allow it to completely dry. The dry resides are now put in 1ml of acetonitrile for testing (analysis). 4. Chromatographic Condition 10ml of the extract is now taken to be analyzed using a mass spectrometer and a liquid chromatograph.
3- Put the large tube in an ice bath and start to add alcohol by an increasing rate . 4- Put the tube in hot water (70º C) for 5 minutes . 5- Add 8 drops of water with constant shaking then leave the reaction to cool to room temprature. 6- Add 6 mL of ( 3 mL saturated NaCl +3 mL distilled water) i.e : half-saturated sodium chloride solution to the test tube with vigorous shaking and then wait until two layers form (upper layer is ester while lower layer which consists of a water solution of sulfuric and acetic acids ,should be discarded
The products in both methods were used for recrystallization and TLC. For recrystallization, boiling ethanol was used as the solvent. In the TLC procedure, 90/10 hexane and ethyl acetate was used. NMR was collected for products used in these methods. In this experiment, method 1 generate a mixture of yellowish crystals and a yellowish gluey product.
Although this is a higher pH than normally used to stain blood cells, the Parasites will stain darker and be more visible under the microscope. 2. A high-quality Giemsa should be used. Not all Giemsa stains are equal in quality. We place a layer of stain in the bottom of a glass coplin jar (about 3 mL), then add Buffer to a level that will just cover the slides (except for frosted ends!)
If this happens, the mixture boils and it would be necessary to start the experiment all over again. After obtaining an homogeneous mixture, the flask was placed in an ice bath during five minutes next to a graduated cylinder containing 5.0 mL of concentrated sulfuric acid. The temperature of the ice bath was recorded to be 1.1 °C. Likewise, a second graduated cylinder containing 1.8 mL of nitric acid and 2.5 mL of sulfuric acid was immersed in the cold ice bath to keep the three different solutions at the same temperature. Thereafter, the cold 5.0 mL of H2SO4 were added to the erlenmeyer flask containing the acetanilide solution, which remained in the cold water for approximately another 4 minutes.
2.4.1. Tetramethyl glucose acetylation 1gm of tetramethyl glucose was dissolved in 5ml of acetic anhydride and added to fused sodium acetate of 0.375gm and mixed for 10 minutes and allowed to cool. To this mixture 7.5ml of toluene and 5ml of dry ether were added. The whole mixture evaporated to syrup on a water bath at 50 °C. The product dissolved in the dry ether after washing with toluene.
Acetylation Lab Summary Two versions of the same experiment were performed to assess the difference in reactivity of certain amines with acetic anhydride. Throughout both experiments, observations were made about the reaction progress. The starting materials and products were characterized using thin layer chromatography (TLC), infrared spectroscopy (IR), and melting point. During the first week, I dissolved 0.512g of aniline in 8.5mL of water, and added 5.5mL of 1M HLC. During this step, I observed that there were bubbles in the solution, especially at the bottom of the beaker.
During the addition of the sulphuric acid, the solution was stirred at room temperature until the amino acid (L-Phe) completely dissolved. An ice bath was prepared and used for cooling the L-Phenylalanine solution at a temperature of 40C (a selected temperature lower than 50C). Once the solution was cooled, the first portion
The biometric helped the consumer to not be stressed out by the product, but the deep dive gave the consumer something they wanted to buy. Once the biometric change peaked their interest, the deep dive research results helped seal the deal. I feel that it was extremely effective to have both research methods involved because I don’t think the deep dive would have been as successful without the biometric before it. If we analyze the information statistically we see that the two were extremely effective in that the revenue increased 12.6%. I found that they were both important researches, but I do think that the deep dive was a little more effective.
Two most popular methods were chosen and experimented on. Although one can clearly observe the higher results obtained by using the second method, the increase in efficiency is not proportional for every case. One of the reasons for this inconsistency is that the trials themselves were not timed, meaning that some subjects took more time than others, thus concentrating more on the task and achieving better results than their counterparts. Another factor that should further be researched is the correlation between the level of proficiency and the importance of the choice of the method. In this trial we observed that the person perceived to have the least predisposition towards activities requiring precision and attentiveness (trembling hands, short concentration spans) gained the most from changing methods.