Places To Goa Essay

713 Words3 Pages
The ground you are standing on comprises 29 percent of the total surface of the Earth. The remaining 71 percent is covered by water, in the form of oceans, lakes, rivers, and other water bodies. Needless to say, there is definitely more to explore when it comes to the seas or oceans and rivers, more than you could even possibly think of!

An adult male body also comprises of 60 percent of water, so what better way to take a break by quenching your wanderlust in these top 5 water sports destinations in India.

These are the best places for water sports in India.

Andaman and Nicobar Island: Why burn a hole in your pocket traveling abroad when you can experience the same exotic beauty and adventure in Andaman and Nicobar island? The place to
…show more content…
What makes Goa a must visit destination is the variety of outdoor sports equipment the place has to offer. The two water sports that are a major hit with both local and international tourists are para sailing and jet skiing.The other options available are snorkeling,surfboarding scuba diving, dinghy sailing, and wind surfing. The fun however does not end there! The night life is simply awesome in Goa !! Just what the doctor ordered after a long day at the beach…show more content…
Here is also a trivia: Kerala has 44 rivers!! That apparently means that God 's own country has a lot to offer for all you water babies. Add to it the numerous lakes and lagoons, and Kerala is India 's number 1 holiday destination! Right from canoeing on the placid and silent waters to the adrenaline pumping windsurfing, catamaran sailing and para sailing, Kerala has everything to offer for water sports enthusiasts. If Goa has a vibrant night, then Kerala has its traditional Ayurvedic massages which will transport you to cloud number number 9 after a tiring day at the beach. And mind you, Kerala massages are not as expensive as an aroma therapy massage at the

More about Places To Goa Essay

Open Document