I Am Legend Carnivore

292 Words2 Pages
I Am Legend was a “2007 American Science-Fiction Horror” film that included Will Smith as the lead actor who played US Army Virologist that lives in New York. Robert Neville who played by will smith was immune to a man-made virus that was created to cure cancer. New York is now a deserted land unsure of any other infected humans living there. US Military put New York under quarantine after the infection spread and killed 90% of infected population and mutated the remaining 10% into carnivore eating zombie like humans. I Am Legend was filmed as a 2009 scene set, after a scientist “Dr. Alice Krippin” created a genetically engineered form of the “Measles virus” to cure cancer. The Krippin Virus first was working with no effects until it started
Open Document